Sep 22, 2015

Quickie Review - Yes To Carrots Nourishing Gentle Cleansing Wipes


Hey There!

I picked up these Yes To Carrots Nourishing Gentle Cleansing Wipes and had semi high hopes for them. I always have to be careful with the Yes To line. I have some food allergies and while I don't think these are dipped in carrots, I still have to be careful.

But, I'm not allergic to carrots so one would think this should be ok.

I tried them a few times last week and everything was fine. I wasn't in love with the wipes because I just didn't feel that they took off my makeup well. I also felt that there was a residue of some sort on my face. I picked up a 10 count pack so I was just going to go through it and move on.

This past weekend I wore quite a bit of makeup and needed more that just 1 wipe. It took 2 wipes to get all of the makeup off. I was ready to use my toner and then I felt the tingle.

It didn't burn. My face didn't turn red but it tingled and felt uncomfortable. I've learned over the years that the tingle is my sensor. When I feel the tingle it's time to get that shiz-nit off your face. The next step is burn and red.

I did a quick wipe off with a gentle cleanser and my face felt better after a few minutes. I didn't use toner just some of my most gentle moisturizer and went to bed. The next morning my face was fine but I still babied it. Luckily I didn't have to work because if I did, I wouldn't have worn any makeup. I would have just let my face rest.

So no. I won't try any more Yes To products. I've tried others and obviously fruit essence is not a fan of my face (or my face is not a fan of it). I wish I could use them because I hear great things about them. My face says no.


And I have to listen to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment