Sep 25, 2015

FIRST LOOK - Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner


Hey There!

Initially I had a plan to purchase the Laneige Moisture Power Essence Skin Refiner ($25 Target). I've been using this sample size for a month or so and was ready to pull the trigger and I got cold feet. I was in the store and just couldn't do it. So, I took a deep breath and walked out.

I don't normally have problems purchasing skin care. If I find something that I like, I buy it. My Laneige face serum was a snap. I had no problems pulling the trigger. I loved the feel and the smell and how well it absorbed into my skin. When I purchased my sleeping mask, I didn't lose any sleep over the purchase (pretty puny, huh!?). This purchase didn't sit well with me.

So I purchased the Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner ($5.39 Walmart) instead.

I know that Neutrogena products normally work well on my skin. They don't irritate my face and the price point is great. I've never used their toner but so far it seems to be ok.


I'll keep trying it and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment