Aug 11, 2015

Wipe It Clean



Hey there!

Yes, you can wipe it clean. Kinda. Sometimes.

I am currently giving a work out to three different facial wipes. Yes, I have my Wet n Wild wipes that I love so much but I always like to try a few new to me products every once in a while.

I got a Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths in my Influenster Sunshine Vox Box. I like them. I expected them to sting my face because they are witch hazel but they don't burn and they are comfortable. My only complaint is that they smell funny.

I picked up some Pure'n Gentle Make-up Remover Wipes from Wal-Mart. They were only .88 cents. I've never tried them before. They are alcohol-free and oil-free and enriched with aloe, green tea and cucumber extracts. I think they should work well.

I also picked up this little pouch of Yes to Carrots Nourishing Fragrance Free Gentle Cleansing Wipes. I'll be honest. I haven't tried Yes to... face wipes because I'm allergic to so many things. I'll try this over the weekend, just in case.

And, I have to include two honorable wipes. I am still trying to use these bad boys up. They weren't what I expected them to be and neither of them is acceptable for facial makeup remover. The e.l.f. Lotion wipes is not a makeup remover but more of a skin refresher. Well, I always forget to refresh my skin. The Makeup Cleansing Tissues from Marshalls just were terrible at getting makeup off of my face and they left a residue. These became swatch removing cloths. That's about all they are good for.


Honorable mention wipes aside, I have plans to really give these wipes a go. I'll let you know which is comfortable, which works and which one I plan on repurchasing!

2 comments:

  1. Bought the pure and gentle wipes. Have to say I am impressed with them. Work as good as any of the more expensive ones I have tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too! That's nice. You don't have to spend a lot of money for a good product!

      Delete