Aug 17, 2015

Vaseline Intensive Care Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer in Aloe Soothe



Hey There!

I am still working through my Influenster Sunshine Vox Box box from last month. One of the products in my SVB was a full sized (yes, I said full sized) Vaseline Intensive Care Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer in Aloe Soothe. I was happy to get this because you good people know that I think lotioning up the ole body is a tedious process. Yeah, I know.


I have tried this product several times and I have to be honest. This product is just ok. I thought that it would be super convenient and become my "go to" lotion because it's a spray but will probably not be a regular in my routine. No, it's not greasy on my skin but it is greasy on my bathroom floor. I don't dare spray it in the tub. That could be bad. I could see an ER visit happening.


Let me back up. The magical think about this product is that it's a spray lotion that you use when you get out of the tub. It "moisturizes and absorbs in seconds to help heal dry skin". It has micro-droplets of vaseline jelly. Honestly, I just didn't see the benefit over traditional lotion. The instructions say to hold 4 inches from skin and spray all over in a continuous motion.

Go ahead. You do it.

Remember, your skin is damp. Your bathroom is probably damp as well.

I will finish this, but I think I'll spray it in my hand and rub it on my body. I've tried that and that works better than their suggestion. But, if that's what I have to do to make it work, it's kinda not worth it.


So see! I can give an honest Influenster product review. I didn't really get this one. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment