Aug 6, 2015

Revisit - e.l.f. Brush Shampoo


Hey there!

It's been several hauls since I purchased my e.l.f. Brush Shampoo. I did a quickie review and said that I'd come back and tell you how I felt about it later. Well, it's later. I thought I'd tell you how I feel now.

I really like it! On my counter I have a bottle olive oil and dawn, and my Purity Made Simple and some baby shampoo. I use all of those to wash brushes but recently I have reached for my e.l.f. Brush Shampoo more than anything else.

It works very, very well. It smells good, it lathers like a dream and it cleans my brushes quickly. My concealer brushes are always the test. Normally I have to wash them 4 or 5 times before they are clean. With the e.l.f. Brush Shampoo I only had to wash them twice. I wash them once to get rid of the makeup and once to rinse away all makeup residue. And, you only need a drop! You don't have to use a ton of it to clean your brushes. Just a drop works.


So a normally $3 cleanser (I got mine for $2.69) is going to last you a long time! I should wash my brushes every week, but it's closer to 2 or 3 weeks (don't you judge me!). With other cleansers, cleansers that two and three times the price, I'd have run out of product a long time ago, but no, I still have plenty of brush shampoo.

I heard someone talk about crunchy brushes. They said that they wash their brushes and then once they dried, they would be crunchy. I have no idea what that is. The e.l.f. Brush Shampoo conditions my brushes. I never get crunchy brushes. That's worth the price of admission right there!


So yes ma'am. You need to get this. Full price is $3 and you can find it in your Target or Walmart store. I will certainly pay full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment