Aug 24, 2015

NYC Expert Last Lip Color



Hey There!

I'm not sure if these NYC Expert Last Lip Color lippies are new or if I just missed the boat. It's very possible that I was simply in lala land when they came out. No worries though. I have them now!

Sugar Plum and Creamy Caramel just happened to jump into my shopping cart. The display had a few colors listed as NEW! but only those two made it to my house. I have a like/not like relationship with NYC makeup. These lip colors are like and not like.


I like the colors in the tube. They are pretty, sweet colors. The unlike is that on your lips, they become invisible. The other unlike is that they are frosty. I don't like frosty lips.

I like that they glide on smoothly and are moisturizing the not like is that the moisture only lasts for about 2 hours.

I obvious like is that they are $1.99 but the not like is that they behave like they are only $1.99.

If the colors were a bit bolder, a bit more pigmented, I would certainly purchase more. If they had more colors to choose from I'd be happier. These are colors that I could pass to a young niece if she were old enough.


I don't think I'll keep them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment