Aug 28, 2015

Nail Polish Change - Wet n Wild in Candid Affair & Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue


Hey there!

I know that it's been a while since I dipped my nails in polish. I decided to tone back the nail polishing because my nails started to look really good. At first I didn't understand. I mean, I didn't polish my nails, let them get all chippy and crap and ignored them.



And they grew!

And they got stronger!

So obviously nail neglect is nail love!


Or something like that. Anywho, I pulled out a Wet n Wild nail color in Candid Affair. It's a beautiful lilac shimmer cream color (yeah, I said all that) and look at my nails. Look at them! Delicious! I love this color. It matches my complexion and it goes along with my summer pastel love that's been happening this year. I always say that Wet n Wild is one of my all time favorite polishes and $1.99 is a better than fantastic price for this.

Wet n Wild polishes last for several days (or a full week 'cause I don't know when I'm polishing my nails again! #lazy). The formula is so easy to work with. I own a lot (A LOT - think more than 50) of Wet n Wild and I think I might have 1 that was a bad formula. The tapered brush is great and makes polishing my nails so easy. If I had to give a con to counter this list of pros I'd say I want MORE!!! It's about time for a new collection.

PLEASE!!



Now these toes? Yaaaaass! Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue. I hesitated but I am enjoying it. My tootsies are getting some wanted attention, as well as the odd toe fetish creeper's unwanted attention (You shouldn't be drooling when you say "nice feet", sir!).

Now SallyH can have some difficult formulations but this one is not. It's a dream to work with. I hate that it's discontinued but I have picked up Julie G's Cabana Boy as a decent dupe. 

I'm loving my fingers and toes folks! What are you wearing this week? Are you loving it? 


Stop looking at my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment