Aug 29, 2015

Does it make scents?



Hey There!

There I was just walking through the Dollar Tree, minding my own business when BAM! I turn the corner and there is a display of Krispy Kreme Doughnut Brand Scented Candles.

WHAT???

My and Krispy Kreme go together! We are planning to get married and have donut babies! That just how much I love Krispy Kreme! I had no idea that these things existed! I had no idea that I could smell sweet, doughy, sugary goodness all day and not gain a pound. This is what delightful joy feels like people. I'm very excited to try these.


I have to temper all that glee with the understanding that sometimes the candles from the Dollar Tree (these are from the Star Candle Company) don't always have good room throw and some of them don't even smell all that great. It doesn't upset me because, well, they are a dollar. And they are cutsie. It would be different if they were $5 or $8 candles and I expected them to be amazing. They are $1 and if they are mediocre I'm ok.

I haven't been burning candles lately. There's been so much going on I haven't thought about it. But you can bet your Bath & Body Works stash I'm lighting these suckers up tonight!

Just stay tuned for my review. It's coming soon.


And yes, you guys are invited to me and KK's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment