Aug 30, 2015

It's A Haul Y'all! - Five Below


Hey There!

It's an odd haul to be sure. It is indeed a mish mash of stuff.

I drove to a new Five Below yesterday just to see what it had inside and what shopping plaza it was in. If you don't know what Five Below is or don't have one near you, it's a Dollar Tree-esque store where everything is under five dollars. It's not the "same" as the dollar store in that they don't have everything that you'd ever need for your home for one dollar. It is the "same" as in cute things that you didn't know you needed until you saw them...and now you can't live without them.



I picked up 3 packs of hair elastic bands. It sounds a bit much to pick up 56 hair elastic bands but they were 3 for $5 and I wanted all of these colors. And, I have to split them with the kiddo. So, no, it's not a bit much. Well, it kinda is.



I have never wanted to purchase Honey by Marc Jacobs. I've never sniffed it. Five Below had all of their imitation perfumes out so that I could take a sniff. Well, I did take a sniff and I liked it. It's soft and honeyish. The FB version doesn't last very long but, it was $5 so it's ok. And, isn't that bottle the cutest? Yes it is!



I like REVO lip balms. I just can't stand paying $2.99 for a full size (and I'll never finish that!). But, paying $3 for 3 mini sizes, well that's a bargain! And, I might actually finish these 3.

No, the Wet n Wild Under The Sheets makeup remover towelettes weren't at FB. They were below five dollars though. They are my favorite makeup remover wipes and I had run out. I hadn't been in a hurry to replace them though because I have been trying new makeup remover wipes. I will try new ones for a while and then my face will ask, very quietly, "can we have the wipes we love, please?". Why yes, face. Yes we can.

So that's what I bought. Not anything amazing or fantastic. Just stuff that I needed, kinda.


Like I said, things that I didn't know that I needed until I saw them. And then I couldn't live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment