Jul 14, 2015

Sonia Kashuk nail polish in Love Story


Hey there!

I finally picked up a Sonia Kashuk nail polish. I know, I know. They have been out for quite a while. I just didn't think that I wanted to try any of the colors. I mean they are all relatively nice colors but nothing that I don't already have in my collection. And, even though they are 3-free (no Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene or Formaldehyde) there are other polishes at that price point ($4.79) that are 5-free (no Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin or Camphor), so...

But, last weekend I went shopping (because I go shopping almost every weekend) and came across some discounted Sonia Kashuk polishes! Now $4.79 isn't bad. If there's something that I absolutely need, I'll pay that. But, $2.38 is tempting me! That's splurge money!


I looked at all 8 colors (only 4 were discounted) and decided I only needed to bring one of them home. They are all cute but I don't need to collect polish because it's cute (like that's ever stopped me before).

Love Story is the warm pink that came home with me. This one is a pretty dusty pink. I've been gravitating toward colors like this even though it's summer and I really should be branching out and wearing hot, vibrant colors. I just can't get my heart around it. My feet have been colorful and vibrant but my fingernails have been muted, delicate, demure colors.



I've only swatched it so far. I haven't let it grace my finger nails yet. But, fear not. I have plans for this little beauty.

Stay tuned and I'll tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment