Jul 20, 2015

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss

Photo credit; maybelline.com
Hey there!

I need someone to show me how to take pictures in stores and not give a rats butt about who's around me. I stood in front of the very colorful Maybelline display for a good 5 minutes before deciding I didn't have the guts to stage and then snap a picture or two. So, I can write a post for you good people, but I have to use a picture from the website.

There are 12 shades of this new Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss ($4.49 SRP). They all appear to varying shades of pinky red in the tubes. From the swatches that I've seen online, they don't show up much. But, that can make way for the lipstick that you put them over or it can give you a light, sheer, summer look. So, when I say they seem to be sheer, I'm not saying that in a bad way.
Photo credit; maybelline.com

The website says that they are not sticky and vitamin E enriched. They claim that "caring oils" are added to provide 4 hour moisture. I looked at the ingredients and I am assuming that those oils are alumina argania spinosa oil, argania spinosa kernel oil and rose canina fruit oil. The first two appear to be argan oils and the last is rosehip oil. Everyone seems to be jumping on the band wagon with argan and rosehip oil. I guess that's ok.

I probably won't be purchasing these. I love my Maybelline Baby Lip Balm in Quenched. I love it because it smell like Fruity Pebbles. I have a ton of lip glosses and don't think I need to add any ones that are super duper special.

Has anyone seen these? What do you think? Are you going to try it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment