Jul 28, 2015

Lippie Love - Dynamic Duos

Photocredit: internet clip art

Hey there!

I have been loving the sheerness and the airiness of the summer. I've been wearing light clothing, using lighter nail polishes and going with simpler hair styles. This summer has just been very chill for me and my lippie dynamic duos have followed suit.

I've been going to the same lippie duos almost every day. It's easy to do this when you love the lipsticks and glosses.


When I want a little bit of color, I go with Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop and Black Opal ColorSplurge in Mahvelous. They are a smooth, lollipop pink duo. They are shimmery lippies that bring a bit of strawberry pink lips to the party.



Maybelline Matte lipstick in Lust for Blush has been partying with NYC Liquid Lipshine in Rivington Rose for a beautiful pink nude lip. It's so practical, so classic nude. I really can't get enough of this combo. These two can mix and match with other colors but they always come back home to each other.



Oh, I have been absolutely in love with my Rimmel London Kate Moss Collection lippie in 08 and my Buxom Full On Lip Cream in Dolly. Let's just give it a minute people. Go back and look at that deliciousness! I fell in love with Buxom's Dolly when I saw it. There is a formula with more sparkle than this one but this lip cream took my breath away. I knew when I swatched it in Sephora it had to come home with me. And the Rimmel London 08 color? What do you want me to say? It's perfect. If you are looking for a Dynamic Duo, this is it!

These three pairings have stayed in my bathroom. I haven't really reached for anything else. I haven't really tried anything else. I had to go ahead and wrap up this post so that I could allow myself to put these away and try other lippies! That's just how dynamic these lippies have been!


What have you been wearing this summer? We only have 1 more good month left. What's on your lips?

No comments:

Post a Comment