Jun 25, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box - Summer 2015 - Preview



Hey There!

I always get excited when I see that my Walmart beauty box is on its way! I’ve mentioned before that it's only $5 a quarter.  I have yet for this box to disappoint me. Without any spoilers, I think I can safely say it won't disappoint me this time either.

This month my Walmart Beauty box has John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray ($5.99 for 5 fl oz) in it. You know I have to pass this along to my coworker. There is nothing I can do with it. She, however, will be going to the beach soon and we can get a proper report on what she thinks of it.


I also had a decent sized Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Complete Care Shampoo ($4.98 for 12.9 fl oz). Normally you get those little packet things that are soooo not enough for you to really try. This time I got a 1.7 fl oz. That’s pretty good for several washes so you’ll get a great report (however, this is my week for the hair salon so I may not get to try it before my box review).

Perfect timing! I got a Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Lotion with a 70 SPF ($8.48 for 5 oz). Yes! The kiddo and I LIVE outside. This time of year is my FAVORITE time of the year. I am glad that we have this to try. Full report coming back shortly!



I received another Caress Fine Fragrance body wash ($3.47  for 13.5 oz). I don’t think this is the same scent that I got last time. The last one was pretty ok so I figure this one will be too.

I also got the Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick ($7.97). Ahhhhhhh! Can you hear my excitement? I love Revlon lippies! They are so long lasting, smooth and have vibrant colors to choose from. You can’t help but to find a (several) colors that you like. So, trying these new lippies is going to be fun.

And last but not least, I got an Olay Total Effects 7 Anti-Aging Eye Treatment ($14.35 for .5 oz).. I won't give too much away but I have eye issues and sensitive skin. So....

I promise not to take too long to tell you good folks all about the Walmart Beauty Box this month. I forgot that it was coming but was very happy when it arrived.
  
I ask every post, have you signed up yet? It's only $5 per quarter and so far every box has been worth at least $15 in my book. Even without the products that didn't work for me, I tripled my investment.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment