Jun 11, 2015

Quickie Review - H2O Hand and Cuticle Scrub



Hey There!

My favorite foot lotion is the H2O Targeted Foot Care. I know, I've mentioned that like 5 million times before. When I tried it and fell in love, I began trying all of the H2O products. One of the products that I tried right after the foot care lotion was the H2O Hand and Cuticle Scrub.

One of the lovely YouTube ladies that I watch recommended this hand scrub as a apart of her manicure routine. Her nails looked healthy and I wanted to see if this would help me. I managed to snag it for $5.99 at T.J.Maxx so not a bad deal at all. I get all of my H2O products at T.J.Maxx or Marshalls.


The product is a thick scrub. The ingredients include pumice sand, jojoba and coconut powder. The plan is that they will gently buff away dull, dry skin. I have to admit that it does slough away dead skin and your hands look brighter and feel softer. The granules are small and not harsh and they smell ok. I mean, they smell like mud but it doesn't stink.

Your hands feel so soft for hours afterwards. I keep rubbing my hands together and feeling just how soft they are. My original thought was that the H2O Hand and Cuticle Scrub was just okay but didn't really do anything. But, that's not true. This is the perfect scrub for the end of the day before you slather lotion on your hands. And, it's also the perfect scrub for your feet too! Before you get out of the tub you can do a once over on your feet and then slather lotion on your feet.

If you haven't tried H2O products, I recommend you start with the foot care creme. I love it. The second product you should try is this hand and cuticle scrub. Your soft, silky hands will thank you.


Have you seen the H2O products while out and about? Have you tried them? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment