Jun 23, 2015

Quickie Review - Giovanni Frizz Be Gone



Hey There!

I have been very hesitant to try new hair serums. I've used the same Mizani Spradiance High Gloss Serum for years. It works well, smells good and makes my hair soft, strong and looks great. When you find something that works well, you don't want to make changes.

I saw the Giovanni Frizz Be Gone in my local health food store. It smelled good and felt good in my hand. I still wasn't sure that it was what I needed for my hair. But, I had a coupon and needed 5 more dollars to get my discount. Well, that would make this 2.75 fl. oz. serum about $3.99. I figured since we were running low on our beloved Mizani serum, this would be worth the $4 trial.


The kiddo and I were pleasantly surprised! Frizz Be Gone does a heck of a job. It got our hair smooth, bouncy and healthy looking. It's not greasy or sticky and the price isn't bad at all.

I've seen this product at Marshalls and T.J. Maxx but I completely ignored it. I had something and didn't think anything could be better.

Well, I'm not saying this is better (not at this early stage in my testing) but it's good.

Very good.

I have to keep an eye on this one. It may fool around and creep up on my Mizani and pass it!


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment