Jun 15, 2015

Lippie Love - Dynamic Duos


Hey there!

You know, my #DynamicDuos for this past month are kinda random. I'd love to tell you that I went all sheer and lovely but because I've been essentially shopping my stash, as I found fantastic lippies, I wore them.



My soft peach lips were created with my Revlon Superlustrious Lipstick in Rose Dew and NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City. The NYC Liquid Lipshine is one of the glosses that I found at the Dollar Tree. One of the best dollars that I have ever spent! This duo is so peachy and smooth. It's a bit shimmery and sheer but it's perfect for those "no makeup" makeup days.



For days that I'm feeling berry-ish, I have a berry duo that I have been reaching for. My Sephora Rouge lip color in Sexy Game topped with NYC Liquid Lipshine in Midtown Mulberry is perfect. It's a plummy, berry color that gives just that touch of color you need for spring days. I have to admit the sweet smell that the NYC Liquid Lipshines give off, adds to the love. You can sheer this duo out or add a few more swipes for a more opaque look. Either one works so well.



Wanna bring the color back down? Maybe a warm nude? Your lips but better? MAC Lustre in Plumful and NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake is what you're looking for. Yes, you've heard me talk about this #DynamicDuo before. This is a go to for me. It's tough not to pull this out all the time. I want to give other lippie combos some love but this one works so well, I hate to put it down.

I've been playing with other duos this past month but these duos have really made the cut. I've enjoyed them and they work like a charm every time.


Are you still sporting your #DynamicDuos for the spring and summer? What have you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment