Jun 8, 2015

Does it make scents - Plug Ins?


Hey There!

When you move into a new place you have that smell. You know -- that "new" smell. It smells like paint, cleaning supplies and just general unlived-ness. I like to come into my place and make it smell like a real home. So, I almost instantly, plug in some fragrance plugs.

The first fragrance plug in that I found were two of my Glade Something Sweet Plug-ins in the fragrance Cotton Candy. I plugged one of them in the dining room and another in the hallway. I left them for almost a full 24 hours and...


...it wasn't a strong throw. I loved the scent when I stood right next to the plug in but as I walked a few feet away, the scent began to dissipate. That is undesirable. It means that I need to plug up more of them to make my place smell good. And, it's not that big of a place! I life in a two bedroom apartment so you don't have that much space to throw your good smells to.


After a day of the Glade Plug-ins, I plugged in some Bath & Body Works Wallflower fragrance plugs. I used Pineapple Mango in the kitchen and Coconut Leaves in my bedroom. The kitchen fragrance plug in, is firmly tucked in the kitchen and the bedroom one is as you walk in the door.



My dining room and kitchen are connected and when you walk into the dining room, you smell the Pineapple Mango scent. It's not overpowering, it's just nice, sweet and pleasant. I smelled the light fragrance of Coconut Leaves when I woke up this morning. My bed is about 5 feet away from the fragrance plug in. It was such a nice smell to wake up to.


So, even though I really do love the cotton candy scent of the Glade Plug-ins, I prefer the throw of the Bath & Body Works Wallflower fragrance plugs. It does mean I'll spend a tiny but more but I think it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment