May 15, 2015

Toss It Out - Perfume



Hey There!

Yep. Still packing and tossing stuff. Sorry to do that to you. But, stick around and find out what "smell goods", just don't smell good to me.

I have quite a few samples of perfumes. I'm not sure how that happened but I need to make it stop. I get perfume samples, sniff them and keep them around forever and ever. I need to just trash them immediately. If it doesn't smell like sugar, I probably won't like it.



I have a body oil that doesn't smell like sugar. It's the Chanel No. 5 Type body oil. It smells good but I don't wear it. It's a nice, soft fragrance but I don't think it smells like Chanel No. 5 and I think I actually used it twice. That is so not a reason to keep a perfume. It means you shouldn't have bought it in the first place!



I have two small samples that probably came from Sephora. I have NY DKNY and Dream Angel Heavenly. Ok, Dream Angel Heavenly came from Victoria Secret but you understand what I mean. Both of them were probably given to me because I bought something from those stores. Both of them are a bit stronger than I like my scents and neither of them does it for me. They are both getting tossed out!


I'm amending a Dollar Tree fragrance post (link is here) where I praised the Dollar Tree fragrances that I purchased. I purchased Stunner, Too Much and Touch from the Dollar Tree. They did smell nice but now, just a mere 6 months after opening the fragrance, they smell like alcohol. I mean, I guess that's ok for a $1 fragrance (plus body lotion) but I don't think I'll purchase them again. Maybe if I used fragrance faster but I would have liked to get more use out of these.


So all of these are getting tossed. I still have several fragrances (maybe a post/tour of my "smell good" tray once I move and getting settled?) that I enjoy. These just won't be with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment