May 14, 2015

Rimmel London Keep Calm Lip Balm



Hey there!

I had heard about the Rimmel London Keep Calm Lip Balms ($2.50) but I hadn't seen them. Sunday I ran into the Wally World to pick up flowers and groceries and I saw the display! It's magical. It's a lot of colors/flavors! You know that I had to pick one up.



I had to sift through all of the flavors that I saw before deciding on the 060 Crystal Clear one. They had 6 flavors at my store, to choose from - 010 - Clear, 020 - Pink Blush, 030 - Berry Blush, 040 Rose Blush, 050 - Violet Blush and 060 Crystal Clear. I have to admit it took a while to sift through the colors and pick the Crystal Clear one. I wanted to try a color but I decided to play it safe. I didn't want the tinted ones because sometimes tinted lip balms look too pink or cherry red on my lips and it's not pretty.



I haven't opened it and worn it or sniffed it. I haven't done what everyone and their mother has done and compared it to Maybelline Baby Lips. I'm not saying that I won't do that. I'm just saying that I haven't yet. I'm hoping that the "moisturizes" and "hydrates" claims are true. I like lip balms that are soft, moist and hang around on my lips for a while.



I plan on giving this one a really good test run and yes, I'll compare it to all the other lip balms I have. It's only fair, after all. I have high hopes for Rimmel London. I like their lipsticks, lip liners, lip glosses and nail polish. Surely they know a thing or two about lip balms.


We're about to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment