May 19, 2015

Spring Pinks For Your Toes



Hey there!

I love pink toes. There is something so gorgeous about summer time, tanned feet and pink tootsie wootsies. I've only been painting my finger nails for the last two years. Before that, I got french manicures for two years. Before that? Well nothing for probably 6 or 7 years.

BUT, my toes have always gotten painted. When sandal weather begins the real toe nail polishing begins. What have I been loving the most so far this spring (even though it has felt like summer for the past 2 weeks)? Pink. I love pink, peaches, corals and pale reds. They look best on my toes (well, I think so anyway).



Two of my favorite pinks are my Sally Hansen Bubble Gum Pink and SinfulColors Pink Forever. They are the summer pinks that I reach for the most. They go on well, they last several days and they look great.



My newest pink is my by Pop-arazzi polish in Short But Sweet. It's a pretty, rich pink that is a tiny bit difficult to work with but on my feet it works a bit better. The Rimmel London Sweet Crush is in the color CandyFloss Cutie. It's a textured polish in pale pink. I don't like textured polish but I'm okay with this one because I top it with my Sally Hansen Insta-dry and take out some of the texture.



Revlon Top Speed in Candy is an oldie but goodie. I haven't owned it for a very long time but I really like it. It's a pink that leans kinda coral but right before tan, it's perfecto!

My all time favorite pink polish is my Wet n Wild Megalast polish in Beat of a Generation. It's a beautiful pink that works on pale toes, tanned toes and all toes in between. I can wear this polish in the dead of winter or height of summer. I can paint my tootsies with this and off I go, looking stylish the entire time (well, my toes anyway).


Those are the pinks that have been gracing my toe nails so far this season. What have you been wearing? Do you have a favorite color that's safe or super daring?

No comments:

Post a Comment