May 18, 2015

New Bedding

King Set Includes: 1 Comforter, 2 Pillow Shams, 2 Pillowcases,1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet,  1 Bed Skirt, 2 Decorative Pillows

Hey there!

I am exhausted. I planned a graduation party, hosted friends and family from out of town, yelled and screamed extremely loud and also packed boxes for moving. I need to sleep for about 3 days. But, I have to go to work. No rest for the weary.

So instead of reviewing a new nail polish or telling you about the face wipes I just bought or showing the lippie duo that I've been loving, I'm going to tell you a tiny bit about the new bedding that I purchased.

I've been going round and round about the color of my bedding. It's currently green and white. I throw in some tan sheets every now and then to spice things up. But, I have been coveting a grey quilted headboard for a very long time (and mama is going to pick it up in a few weeks!) and I've been trying to find a way to marry the colors. When I saw this 10 piece reversible comforter set at Anna's Linens, I knew I had struck gold.

I didn't want to have to buy all new sheets. I wanted to be able to keep some of the ones I had. I didn't mind picking up a few new pieces but all new pieces? Who can afford that? So, with this comforter set, I'll get a new set sheets and get to keep the green half of all the sheets that I own. Yes, yes, I'll have to donate the tan half of the sheets to Goodwill but it was probably time to do that anyway.

I got the set on sale (of course I did) and decided that at $39 I couldn't say no to changing my whole bedroom just by tossing a new comforter on my bed and adding some throw pillows. I would love to spend several hundred dollars on new items for my bedroom but I don't have that kinda of money! So I'll take what I can get and make the best of it. That means 40 dollar changes instead of 400 dollar changes.

And I'm quite okay with that.

Once I move and get all settled in, I'll show you the finished product. For now, here's a picture from the web.

It'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment