May 13, 2015

Guilty Pleasure Breakfast


Hey there!

I was getting ready to toss these bad boys out and then I remembered -- I didn't share them with you good people! I always share either really good food or really gross food (and sometimes just okay food) with you. Stay tuned to find out which these two were.

I make a breakfast sandwich most mornings. I like to have coffee first thing and then something light to fuel me up until lunch time. I normally have an english muffin with peanut butter and honey. If I'm out of english muffins, I have it on two slices of regular bread.

Lately I've been slathering White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter blended with sweet white chocolate from The Peanut Butter & Co onto my english muffins. I love it, of course. It's white chocolate! How can you not?!

I know that I could choose a healthier breakfast but in my head the protein from the peanut butter does make it healthy. But, to be fair, I've listed this as a guilty pleasure. I don't eat it every morning but I do enjoy it when I eat it. 

I also tried out the Jif brand Salted Caramel flavored hazelnut spread. I knew that it wouldn't taste like Nutella but I figured it would be pretty good. And, it was! I originally had a $1.00 off coupon. I might purchase it without the coupon next time. Yep, that says a lot!

Again, these are my guilty pleasures not every day things. It's okay to splurge every once in a while.


What do you nibble on for breakfast? Do you have a big, hearty breakfast or just a little something on the go? Do you make it yourself or stop and grab something on the way in to work, errands, school, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment