May 29, 2015

Pinchme - May 2015 - Preview


Hey There!

I am so terrible at this. I know it. I don't even have a good excuse. Earlier in the month I got my pinchme box of goodies. I opened the box about two weeks or so ago, looked inside and then put it on the kitchen table (the catch all table, not where we eat). Tuesday I ran across the box and remembered that I hadn't previewed it or anything. So, in all my glorious lateness, here's a preview of my pinchme box.

Oh, wait! You don't know what a pinchme box is? Every month pinchme.com has free samples that you can try. And, they send you everything for free! You are supposed to try them and then tell your friends and family what you thought. Well, you guys are my friends and family, so I tell you! The only thing is, you have to be quick. Normally within the first 30 minutes that the site goes live (12pm noon on a certain Tuesday of the month) the good stuff goes away. So, it's best if you register, give them your email addy and they will send you an email before and then when the site goes live (this link is my personal site and this link just tells you what Pinchme is).

Ok, on with the show.


The largest thing in the box is a bag of PezHedz Soft Candy Chews. They are gummy type candys that are 99% fat free, gluten free, vegetarian and gelatin free. I won't be trying these for you. I don't like gummy candy. But, the kiddo does so she will review them and let us know what she thinks.

The next thing in the box is a package of ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid "From the makers of Vicks NyQuil". Oh trust me, I will have no problem trying these out. Just give me a Friday night and I'll see exactly how they work! Who doesn't need an extra 50 winks?



I also got a double pack of Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo and Hair Masque. I'm kinda excited about it. I know that I always say you can't get a good representation of how a hair product works by these little packets but I've heard really good things about Shea Moisture so I'm all about trying it out.



I got another sample of PureVia Stevia. That's good because I haven't tried the other packet that I got last month BUT I do plan on trying them out soon. I'm a little bit scared because some sugar substitutes give me a migraine. This one isn't supposed to do that but....we'll see.

Along with the PureVia, I got a sample of Equal Sweetener. I will tell you right now that I won't be trying this one. I already know how it tastes and I already know that it gives me a migraine. I don't care if it's new or improved or whatever. I'm not trying it. I will be taking it to work. Sorry, not sorry.

I got a smaller double packet of shampoo and conditioner from Natu. I got the Liberating Shampoo and Reawakening Conditioner. I am here to tell you, .25 fl oz is not going to be enough for my hair. I'll try it but don't expect much.


As far as vouchers and coupons, I got a $3 off any one method laundry product and another $100 wine voucher from wines.com. I am excited about the method coupon. I like their products and their bottles are so cute! I'm tempted to just keep the bottles and refill them!

The wine.com voucher? Well, I'll tell you about that when I review this box. No spoilers.

So, stay tuned good people. I'm going to give them box a whirl around the block and then let you know what I think!

Go sign up!! (my personal link) It's free folks! And you get free stuff.


You are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment