May 28, 2015

Behind The Mask - nügg 5 Minute Face Masks for Beautiful Skin


Hey there!

I was in Target last week and saw these nügg 5 Minute Face Masks for Beautiful Skin. Now I can't use a face mask right now because I had a little cyst removed and I have a tiny hole in my face that I'd rather not get face mask product in (TMI? Sorry!) but these did look very interesting. My Target only had 4 types but the website touts 6 types. Target had an exfoliating one, a soothing one, a hydrating one and a revitalizing one. The website also offers an anti-aging one and a deep cleansing one.

They all run $3.29 at Target and on the website, so not too bad for a treat. The one that I'd love to try is the Shea Butter & Chamomile Extract one (the soothing one). It says that it "helps to calm, balance & hydrate troubled or sensitive skin". While my skin isn't troubled or sensitive, I like using shea butter and chamomile products. They just feel good.

I also wouldn't mind giving the hydrating one a try. It's Camellia Seed Oil & Spirulina Extract. It claims to intensively hydrate & replenish dry and/or dehydrated skin. Again, I don't have that problem but I'm figuring this would feel really good all the same.

Now, the third one I'd try is one of the ones that wasn't at my Target. I'm not sure if that's just a space issue or you can only get it online but I'm going to keep my eyes peeled and when my face is better, I'm going to try it. The Vitamin B3 & White Tea Extract is the anti-aging face mask. It is supposed to help improve skin elasticity & neutralize free radicals. Wouldn't we all do better if our free radicals were neutralized?

All of these masks have a seal that says they are gentle, nondrying and nave a natural oil dispersion technology. Now, I don't know what that means but it sounds good. They also don't use chemical emulsifiers, fragrances, synthetic colors, petrochemicals or parabens. For a girl that is allergic to everything under the sun, that makes me feel good.

Have you see these at your local Target? Have you tried them? Are you planning on it? Let me know if you do!



(ps - I was not paid to endorse this product at all nor was I given any free or reduced product. No one from the company contacted me. I saw them and thought they seemed fun to try).

No comments:

Post a Comment