May 8, 2015

Nail Polish - Essie - Using My Maiden Name & Pansy


Hey There!

Spring has sprung! That means I need to change up my polish. I try to go a bit springy and use fewer dark colors when warmer weather hits. While it's pretty easy to do that on my toes (cause I can rock almost ANY color on them), I have to be a bit more careful on my fingers. This time I went with Essie polishes all the way.


My finger nails got draped in Using My Maiden Name. It's a cute name for a polish for sure. It's from the 2013 Bridal Collection. I did not purchase it for $8.50 in 2013. I paid $3.99 this year. It's a pretty color but I had to use three very careful coats. Each coat was thin and very strategically placed. The end result was good and I must admit, it's been a very long time since I have colored inside the lines. I'm glad that I bought it.



My toes have been having fun! I picked up Pansy a few weeks ago and knew that it was going on my feet. I'm not sure which collection Pansy was in originally but it has been around for at least 4 years because in my research, that was the first blog post I found on it. I can't tell you the ease of it cause the lady at the pedicure place put it on my toes for me. But, they look good.

Side bar - you forget how great your toes look when the lady at the pedicure place cuts your toe nails for you! I won't go back for a month or six weeks (cause I can paint my own) but the nail cut is perfecto. I'm gonna milk it!


So those are my first color pops of spring. I'm so glad to be able to use all the pastels that I purchased on sale during the winter months. Just wait and see what I have on rotation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment