May 26, 2015

Does it make scents?


Hey There!

Because it's allergy season I didn't use much in the smell good department. If I'm outside dealing with pollen and grass and mold spores, the last thing I can deal with is a heavily fragranced house. So these are actually things that I used before the allergy season began.

I finished a Glade Plugin refill in Pumpkin Pie Diner. Man oh man, these smell so good! They smell like sweet potato pie (I don't eat pumpkin pie so I'm not 100% sure what pumpkin pie smells like). I love food scents and this one was right up my alley. It's perfect for the holidays. I had one leftover from Thanksgiving, so I went ahead and used it.

I'm actually phasing my Glade Plugins out. They aren't making the fantastic scents that they use to (maybe 1 new scent that I like, a year). The regular fragrances are nice but I like variety. I love their holiday scents so I will still keep my plugins and maybe purchase 1 or 2 of my favorites but plugins won't be my main scent dispenser.

What I have been using are the Bath & Body Works Wallflowers. They are a bit more expensive than the Glad plugins, especially when you use coupons on the plugins, like I do, but once you purchase your actual Wallflowers, you can get your wallflower scents when they go on sale (which is almost every month). And, they have such fantastic scents, with new scents coming out each season.

And, let me mention that the wallflowers are the cutest things ever! I originally got just plain ones to hide around the house but I have been picking up cuter ones to be seen.

This past season I was using Georgia Peach, Vanilla Bean Marshmallow and Cinnamon Sugared Donut wallflower scents. Yes, they are wonderful. My house smelled like delicious goodness. I loved walking through and smelling all the food scents. No, they don't make me hungry but they do make me happy.

I purchased quite a few other wallflower scents when I could get them on sale, but I can't use them just yet. I think by mid June I should be ok. I think you are really going to enjoy seeing what I got -- well, I'll enjoy sniffing them and then telling you about them.


What did your house smell like this month? Are you struggling with allergies too? Do you have a favorite scent or scent dispenser?

No comments:

Post a Comment