Apr 12, 2015

What I Drank This Month


Hey there!

Again, it's not what you think! I'm talking about coffee! The first cup of the day is the most important cup of the day and I make sure that my Keurig machine is ready to prepare the finest cup of coffee it can prepare!

As always, my number one coffee is Tully's Decaffeinated French Roast. This is my jam. I love it to pieces. Even though I have to order it online and wait for it to come to the j.o.b. it's ok. It's that good. It's a strong, bold roast that stands up to creamer, flavorings, you name it. I will always have this in the house.

Due to YouTube recommendations I tried two of the Gloria Jean's coffees. I purchased Brown Sugar Cake and Butter Toffee. They both are sweet and sugary with a butter back note but Brown Sugar Cake is just a little bit better. The nutty brown sugar flavor stands out against the toffee flavor of the other one. If I had to pick a favorite, it would definitely be the BSC. And yes, I plan on buying another box.

To mix it up a bit I added Timothy's World Coffee in German Chocolate Cake. It's a richer coffee with a hint of sweet, coconutty chocolate...just a hint. It's not over powering and it's nice enough that you only need a splash of milk or plain creamer. You don't need to add any flavored creamer. This is nice just the way it is. That being said, as good as it is, I probably won't buy it again, unless it's on sale. It's good but it's not a stand out coffee.


What have you been drinking? Have you tried the Gloria Jean's coffees? I'm still on the lookout for great decaffeinated coffees. Can you recommend a decaf coffee brand? 

No comments:

Post a Comment