Apr 11, 2015

Lippie Love - Recent Combos


Hey there!

I've been loving this lip trio this month. Because I've been sorting through items and packing some of them, I've been finding lippies that I forgot all about. Pretty lippies that simply haven't gotten any love in quite a while. Packing my makeup has been pretty good though. It's been a great way to shop my stash. 

I've been matching my Revlon Super Lustrous Crème lipstick in 660 Berry Haute with my Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in 57 Ravish and topping it all with my NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake. As the girls my daughter's age would say, "They give me life!"

Revlon makes the best drugstore lipsticks in life. I mean I own 10 of the Super Lustrous Crème lipsticks and they all are amazing. They last 6 full hours (and then I eat lunch). I can drink coffee all morning and it's still there. And they are so moist. I never have to add lip balm midway through the morning. They are winners.

Don't sleep on Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liners. The colors that they make rival MAC, MUFE and Sephora brand. They last a good, long, while and they are creamy and go on smoothly. You can make them into a lipstick base or add some gloss on top and keep it moving. And they are cheap. I bought all of mine when they were BOGO half price and I used a coupon!

And hun-tee! I don't have to tell you about NYX Butter Glosses. If you don't own six of them right now, I do not want to be your friend! They are fantastic and the sweet vanilla smell is the best. I love that smell. They have every color under the rainbow and you can get them for $4.99 - $5.99. And don't let Ulta have a sale! You can use your $3.50 off of $10.00 purchase too! You can use them as a topper or on their own. I always have a Butter Gloss in my purse. It wouldn't be right not too.



And I know, looking at these three together, you don't even see how they match. They do! I promise you they do. When you mix them all together, you get a big ole batch of that's the shiz-nit! Ahhhhh!

Yep, I have been wearing this combo a lot. It has just stayed in my purse because there was no reason to take them out.


What have you been reaching for the most? Is it a warm, winter color or have you been bringing in spring with the brights? What is your next lippie purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment