Apr 13, 2015

AcneFree Clear Skin Treatments


Hey there!

So the kiddo and I are going to try it again. If you remember, I've mentioned that my daughter has pretty bad acne. We've tried everything and nothing seems to knock it out. We've gone to the dermatologist and used their samples and that didn't work either. I'm trying not to go too hard core until we've exhausted our basic items. I wouldn't want to put something seriously harsh on her face and make the situation worse.

A co-worker mentioned that she uses the AcneFree Clear Skin Treatments and has had great success with it. I've seen the products in CVS, Walmart and Walgreens so I was semi-aware of it. Her skin looks pretty good and I trust her when it comes to skin care, so I'm willing to give it a try.


I picked up a box ($19.99) from CVS Friday. Inside you get three products -- An oil-free purifying cleanser with micro-benzoyl peroxide, a renewing toner for oil control & tone balancing and a repair lotion with continuous release micro-benzoyl peroxide.

The directions say to use this every morning and every evening, using a dime sized amount of each item. You should start to see visible results within 1 - 3 days. I think we will give it 7 days and see how we like it.


Have any of you tried this system? Did you like it? What are you using for your teen acne?

No comments:

Post a Comment