Apr 14, 2015

Spring Sephora Sale

My Invitation - Borrowed (with love) from the Sephora website

Hey there!

Just like everyone else I already had a ton of stuff in my Sephora shopping cart. In case you didn't know the Sephora VIB sale is coming up soon. If you are VIB Rouge (meaning you have spent $1000 in a calendar year), you already have access to the 15% off savings. If you are VIB (meaning you have spent $400 in a calendar year) you get access to your 15% off on 4/16 (which IS my Birthday!) and if you are a Beauty Insider (meaning you signed up but haven't purchased nearly enough makeup recently) then you get 10% off beginning 4/17. I'm currently VIB.

So, like I said, I have several things in my shopping cart online but I plan to go into the store first. There are a couple of things that I need to touch before buying. While I'm waiting for April 16, I thought I'd share what I'm thinking about getting.

Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer lipsticks ($18) have been in my basket for-eva just waiting to travel to my home. I’m excited about these lippies. Clinique makes good lipsticks and these shouldn’t be an exception. I’m ordering Grape Pop and Plum Pop.

Soap and Glory is no longer being sold in Sephora. That means get your sale on! I’m a bit scared that everything will all be gone with the quickness though. I’ve put a few of the Sugar Crush Hand Food lotions ($4.20) in my basket with my fingers crossed.

It’s no secret that I love my Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipsticks ($12.50). There are two that I have tried on in store and fallen in love with. Charmer and Mmmm are in my basket and will be coming home with me. No questions asked!

There are two facial wipes that I have been wanting to try. Sephora Collection Express Cleansing Wipes ($4 for 10) and Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths ($8 for 10). I figure this is a good time to try them and you have to have clean skin, right?!

I’m running low on my Caudalie Beauty Elixir and I noticed that there is currently a Caudalie Favorites Kit ($32) that comes with a 1 oz elixir as well as a 0.33 oz Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet, a 1 oz Hand and Nail Cream, a 0.15 oz Lip Conditioner, a 1 oz Gentle Cleansing Milk and a travel case. Sounds like I’ve hit the jackpot huh? I normally pay $18 for the the elixir so for 9 bucks more I can have a whole kit to try! I am very excited about the Moisturizing Sorbet. I mean come on! Who wouldn’t be excited about a Moisturizing Sorbet!

Someone mentioned really liking the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Clothes. I'm on the fence. Maybe, maybe not. It's $13 for 10 cloths. Not sure about it.

Now another maybe is the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm ($28.50 for 3.8 oz). I have heard some good things about this. It's pricey but you only need a little bit.

I have two Bobbi Brown blushes ($27) on my Loves (The Sephora Wishlist) List. I've been looking at Nectar and Tawny. I also have the Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Pink Kiss and one in Mauve Mystique ($32) on my Loves List. While I'm in the store, I'll take the time to try these all out and see what I think. I don't think I'd ever buy a blush online without trying it in store first.

Shocker -- I have some nail polishes. Now, I'm almost 90% certain that I won't get any of these but I'll still take a look if I can. You never know what might happen. Givenchy ($22)  has 4 colors that I am loving - Rouge Précieux, Fuchsia Irrésistible, Rose Taffetas and Rose D'Exception. I have the Nails Inc Autumn Winter Mini Gel Collection ($29 for 6 minis) looks like a nice set. And, I've noticed that the Sephora+Pantone Universe Nail Ambrosia Trio is still available ($15). That's a possible.

There are other things that I'll swatch in store but may not come home with. I'm just ready to get in the mix of things and mingle with the crowd.


How about you? Are you planning your Sephora shopping spree? Have you been saving up? Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment