Apr 21, 2015

Milani Powder Blush and Lipliner


Hey there!

The trickle of items from BirthdayFest are coming in. I am testing out items, wearing them and making sure I have good reviews for you good people.

I know that I said I wasn't going to buy the Milani Powder Blush but I had a CVS coupon and some CVS cash and my blush and lipliner were $2.98 total. You can't beat that.



So, I did pick up the Milani Powder Blush in Tea Rose. It's a pink color that you only need the smallest of dabs to do ya. But that;s normally the way of Milani blushes. You will own a MIlani blush forever because you only need a little bit. They are just that pigmented. In the addition to a pretty color, you get a powder in a pretty, rose shape.

The Milani Color Statement Lipliner in Haute Pink was my second purchase. I love the quality of the Milani lipliners. They are smooth and creamy. I never have problems with the formula. I have almost all of the Milani Color Statement Lipliners already so I was looking for a shade that I didn't own. Haute Pink was certainly one I didn't own and one that I have very few plans on wearing. It's a hot, Barbie pink that matches almost nothing that I own.


So, the blush is fantastic and I will wear it a lot. The lipliner, not so much. Was it worth the purchase? $2.98? Absolutely. That's why I save my CVS points so that I can make purchases like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment