Apr 9, 2015

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles


Hey there!

Well, I've had a slight makeup fail. I mean it's not a bad fail but it definitely didn't work.

I noticed that I do have some slight dark circles under my eyes. In the past I've just used my e.l.f. trio to conceal it. I use e.l.f. Eye Brightener and top it with my e.l.f. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder, using my e.l.f. Flawless Concealer Brush. That has always been ok for me.

Lately, it seems that everyone has been talking about using the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser to conceal the dark circles and make the under eye area brighter. Well, I was in Walmart and saw it and decided that I obviously needed to try it. So, I picked it up in the shade Medium.

The shade would be perfect for lightening and brightening my under eye area. That totally wasn't the problem. The problem was that, as all liquid and cream products seem to do, this made my under eye area look about 15 years older than it actually is. Instead of making me look more awake and refreshed, it made me look older and tired. The kiddo made sure to point this out to me (yeah, I'm thinking about putting her out - jk).

So, after trying three different times I'm going to throw in the towel. This beauty hack just isn't for me. My e.l.f. trio seems to work better so I'll just keep using that instead. The old adage holds true I guess.


If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment