Mar 22, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box - Fall 2014



Hey There!

My Walmart Beauty box for Spring came in and I'm stoked. I got rid of the other beauty subscription box that I had but I can NEVER get rid of this one! It's $5 a quarter and I always use almost everything inside. Walmart does beauty boxes right!

(Side note, is it just me or didn't Walmart use to have a hyphen in its name? I really thought it did).


My Walmart Beauty box had a Burt's Bees Renewal Intensive Firming Serum ($19.99 for 1 oz) in it. I have been into serums lately. I've been using my L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal for a month now and I'm totally in love. Not sure that it's doing anything for my skin but it smells so good and makes my face feel good. I'm going to try this Burt's Bees Serum. I'm not sure if I want to love it or not!

I got an eau de parfum in this box. I got the Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid perfume ($18.77 for .5 fl oz). I'm not a huge perfume fan (I like body oils and sprays) but I think this might be a really interesting one. Something deep down inside tells me I will either really like this or really hate it. We will see.


This month's lotion is the Dial 7 Day Moisturizing Lotion ($4.88 for 21 oz). It's supposed to be packed with sea berries (WTH is that?) and hydrate your skin with a non-greasy formula. I am super excited about this. I love mini lotions that fit in my small purses and this one definitely does!

I have been wanting to try one of the new Caress Fine Fragrance body washes but I'm pretty much on a shower gel no-buy. I'm getting ready to move and hauling all of my bath and shower gels is already going to take a truck of its own. Thank goodness for Walmart Beauty Box! They sent me a mini in Adore Forever, which is probably all that I really need! They list for $5.99 for 13.5 oz at Walgreens because oddly enough, I couldn't find a price at walmart.com. Hmmmm.

I only got 1 set of hair care products. I got the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner ($3.97 for 12.6 oz). Both contain Ceramide and both claim to rebuild fibers (not sure that that is possible), add strength, add vitality, add silkiness and shine. Mine came in the formula for damaged, overworked hair. That's my hair type so let's try it out!

Along with those items, I got some little sample packs (yippee!). I got a sample of L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Serum (you already know I'm happy), Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream (I've got some dark spots for you!), Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion (soooo excited to try this) and Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream (what?? I'm ready!). Oh, I also got $16 in coupons, of which $8 I will use for sure!

I realize that I didn't tell you my thoughts on the last beauty box. I promise to do better with this one. I'm very excited about this box and can't wait to dig in!


Do you currently get this beauty box? If you are on the fence, this one is only $5, 4 times a year. At only $20 for the year it's not bad. Normally there is at least 1 full sized item in the box and several samples and coupons. It's been worth it for me where other beauty boxes weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment