Mar 16, 2015

UseItUpByApril - Update


Hey There !

So in the very beginning of January I talked about all of the products that I wanted to use my birthday (April) #UseItUpByApril. I have so many things that I feel like I'll never finish that I wanted to make a real effort to use up certain products. My plan was to make sure that I showed preference and love to these particular items so that by April 16 (that magical day for both you and I), they would be empty.

Just for the record...this is hard!!

The first thing I wanted to use up were 2 of my many Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms. I mentioned that I have about 7 of them and I need them gone or I need more lips. So far, I finished one and I am working hard on the other. I know, that doesn't make sense but, I have one that I use at night, every night (Dr. Rescue in Just Peachy). It's not suitable for daytime! I have another in my purse (Quenched). If I take it out of my purse I'll lose it. I have another one in my makeup bag...you get the picture, right?

I have used my Lancôme Bienfait Teinté once since this project began. Yep, once. I just haven't been feeling it. I wore it a lot during the summer but this winter I just haven't done much in the way of liquid color. I think I might be thinking about bronzing up too much. Not sure.

I have a big surprise with either the Make Up Forever HD Primer or the Benefit Watts Up Soft Focus Highlighter. I can't tell you which, but one of these things will be in my empties.

You would be so proud of me as far as the perfume samples go! I think we're going to make it. I think I am going to use them all up by the due date! Score!

The  Coastal Scents Bright Eyed Eye Brightener. Well, see what happened was...I totally have not touched this. I'm going to have to work on it. It's just not something I remember. I'm going to put it and all the other stuff on a tray so that I can see them first thing.

The shower gels and body creams have been a big surprise. I thought that I'd have put a huge dent in them by now. I've dented them but not what I thought. It's interesting how very little you use in the way of shower gels. I have learned a valuable lesson -- you don't need half the bubbly crap that you buy!

Like I said, this is hard. I have tried to show favoritism to these items but when you have so much stuff, you tend to spread the love around. I'm down to the final month so I plan to go hard. Are you still taking bets as to what I'll use up and what I won't?


Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment