Mar 15, 2015

Declutter - Mists and Sprays


Hey There!

I will be moving soon so it's time for mama to declutter. I've been in my current space for 5 years and I'm not taking all this crap with me. Some of this stuff is going to the Goodwill (cause that's the name - "The Goodwill") and some of the stuff is going to the trash. What I'm decluttering today are all but one of my facial mists. By facial mists, I mean my setting sprays, mists, refreshers, whatever.

I have some that I purchased, some that I got in makeup bags. Some of them are high end, some of them are cheap. No matter how I acquired them, I don't get the magic.

I don't get it. I really don't get it. Maybe my skin is weird but I don't get it. I've tried them under my makeup, in between my makeup, over my makeup, at the beginning of the day, at the end of the day. It doesn't matter when I use it and how I use it, they don't work. Maybe my skin really is wonky!

My very first try at setting spray was the e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set. To me it was just funny smelling water.

Then I got a sample of the Urban Decay All Nighter in a Sephora Bag. It was a better smelling water.

Next came a MAC Fix +. No smelling water.

And I have an e.l.f. Mineral Mist. Super funky smelling water.

And remember all of these water smells are on your face, right by your nose. You smell it all day. It's horrible.


So you know what I decided? I'm not going to try to make them work anymore. These babies are going in the trash.  I don't need setting spray or face refresher. My face is set and fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment