Mar 4, 2015

Quickie Review - Urban Decay Glide-On Lip Pencil



Hey there!

On Black Friday I picked up Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash set and in that little set was a Urban Decay Glide-On lip pencil in Ozone. Ozone is a clear lip liner that is meant for holding "color in place and prevents feathering".

So many people are talking about how fantastic this is. It prevents feathering and color stays in place. Honestly, I don't see it. My lips don't feather anyway so that wasn't a problem but when you say it holds color in place, I feel like it's a lip primer. That is not a trait that I see.


I tried it with light colored lipsticks and dark lipsticks. I tried it with a number of lip glosses. I don't see the longevity and I don't get feathering so I didn't see that.


The quick review is it's not worth the hype at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment