Mar 3, 2015

Preview - L'Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal Golden Serum



Hey there!

I had a sample pack of this gem. I got about 3 uses out of the sample and I knew that I wanted to try it for a longer period of time. The full size of this baby is $24.99. I wasn't sure that I wanted to commit to that price. I mean I wasn't sure that the serum was really doing anything to my face. I just liked the scent.

Well, I was coming back from a good friend's wedding and I stopped by a Walgreen's. To my surprise I found a trial size of the serum for $6.99. That sounds like a lot I know, but I figure I could try this out for a while (probably a month or more) and decide if I really want to purchase the full size.


I already know that this rich, pretty, emollient serum smells good, but I'm going to spend the next 30 days figuring out if it does anything else.


Stay tuned. Either my face will fall off or I like this product. Or something in between will happen. It's up to you to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment