Mar 29, 2015

Preview - Gerard Cosmetics - Lip Gloss & Lipstick



Hey there!

I know that everyone has already tried and reviewed the Gerard Cosmetics lip products. I know that one again, I'm late to the party. I didn't try them back when everyone else did because I didn't like the prices. They were a bit too high for me so I didn't worry about it. Then a random sale happened and I jumped on it. The sale was $39 for 4 lippies plus free shipping. That's $9.75 a lippie. Not bad at all.


I studied all the colors online (like I always do) and decided that I'd go for a basic lip. For the lip glosses I got Cocoa Bean and Plum Crazy. The lipsticks are Nude and 1995. I didn't want to go too crazy with new colors. Right now I am liking my "my lips but better" nudes.

At first glance both lip glosses look great. I'm excited about them. The nude lipstick might be an issue but 1995 looks great! I can't wait to try them all. The reviews are that these are creamy and highly pigmented. From the hand swatches, this appears to be true.

I've got a couple of gatherings coming up this week and I plan on making these lip products the star of the show.


Have you tried lip products from Gerard cosmetics? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment