Mar 19, 2015

It's A Haul Y'all! - Bath and Body Works



Hey There!

I know that I said I wasn't going to get the wallflowers from Bath and Body Works but my sister made me do it. Yep, she made me do it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

My sister and I stopped by a Bath & Body Works and we were only going to smell the candles (ha! no one believes that!). We did smell candles and then we bought a whole bunch of stuff that we didn't need but really, really wanted.

I know that I said I wasn't going to buy the wallflowers because I have Glade plug ins but see, what had happened was... I lied. I lied because the last time I went to Wal-mart to buy new Glade plug in scents, they didn't have anything new and exciting. When my little sis and I went into B&BW they had TONS of scents to choose from AND they have even more on line!

So, I purchased 2 wallflowers and then 4 scents for my wallflowers. I picked up Pineapple Palm Grass, Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut, Guava Colada and Vanilla Bean Marshmallow. They had a sale and the lady at the counter gave me an additional 20% off coupon. I couldn't pass it up! That would be like a slap to the face!


I also picked up 3 things for $12 (minus 20%). I picked up a Moonlight Path shower gel (I'm going to be doing some traveling soon and I need a little mini shower gel), a Cherry Blossom Sangria candle (one of my YouTube gurus loves it) and a Black Cherry Merlot hand cream (my hands are gonna smell delightful).


So not only will my hands smell delightful, my house will too. I'm pretty darn excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment