Feb 23, 2015

What I Drank This Month


Hey there!

I've been drinking this month. I know, what's new? Well, I'm actually talking about coffee type drinking. I haven't been wine drinking much (which is why you haven't seen a Wine About It Wednesday in a while. I've been tea totaling). But, I have been coffee drinking every day. I haven't been experimenting too much because the last few times I did, I was soooo upset. There is nothing worse than sipping a terrible coffee first thing in the morning!


My tried and true, road dog coffee is the Tully's Decaffeinated French Roast. I have to order this online because my local store doesn't carry the decaf version. I love this coffee so much that I have no problem ordering it. I've mentioned it before but when you drink a decaf coffee, it needs to be strong (for me). Most decaf's are medium roast. This one is a dark roast coffee, extra bold. You can't get better than this!



Because I had to order this box, I had to use a substitute until my order came in. The Donut Shop Decaf coffee is ok. It's an extra bold, medium roast. That's not quite as rich as the dark roast. It's a good second choice when I don't have my Tully's though.



The kiddo and I decided to try this Starbucks Caramel coffee that we got from Ross. Sooooo, it's going to work. You know what that means. It was horrible. It tasted like burnt coffee. The kiddo was not a fan at all. I don't blame her. It was pretty nasty.



And, as a little splash of flavor, I've been buying this Torani Salted Caramel flavoring syrup. I like this one but it's hard to find. Many of the Torani syrups come in sugar free and I don't like the after taste. This one is really good. It does taste like caramel. I normally keep 1 at home and 1 in my desk at work.

That's what I've been drinking this month. Nothing fancy, nothing special and next month will be even more boring because I'm so in love with my Tully's decaf that I don't have plans to buy anything else really.


What have you been drinking? Can you recommend a decaf coffee brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment