Feb 24, 2015

Wet N Wild Fergie Velvet Matte Lip Color



Hey there!

I can't remember the last time I was so unphased by a makeup product. I mean I normally love a product or dislike a product. This product was one that, I don't really care one way or the other.

And, it's my fault actually. I read the reviews. I knew that many folks didn't really like these but I was in my Walgreens and they were $2 each. Do I need to say anything else?

TOP: Trendscendence
BOTTOM: Fashion Darling

These really are matte pencils. They glide on smoothly though because they are soft. They also come out of the tube because they are soft. You can't use the side of them like a lipstick (because they are soft). You have to use the straight on. Does that make sense?

I picked up the colors Trendscendence and Fashion Darling. They are both basically nude. They give off very little color and the best that I can say is that they will be good as far as a lip base. $2 isn't a bad price for a lip base. It's just, I was expecting a nice lip pencil not a lip base.

The products don't last very long and by not very long I mean maybe an hour. They aren't drying so that's a plus but I can't see wearing them on their own. Like I said, they are best as a lip base.

There are 9 colors I could have chosen from. But from what I've read, it doesn't matter. And, none of the other colors were anything I really wanted to try. And, of course, now that I've tried these two, I wouldn't try another color anyway.

These aren't the first Fergie products that I've been disappointed with. I love Wet n Wild products but poor Fergie got the shaft when it came to her line. I've had the worst luck with her items.


I don't think I'll try another Fergie product. My feelings are just too hurt. Have you tried these? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment