Feb 4, 2015

Quickie Review - Zoya Nail Polish Remover



Hey There!

Here it is folks. I've been talking about a special new nail product for a while now and tada!! I purchased the Zoya Remove Plus Big Flipper Polish Remover (8 oz $9.99 at Ulta).

The Zoya website says that Zoya Remove Plus is a "gentle...nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner". I've heard many positive things about it. I decided I definitely needed to try it out. So, I ran into my local Ulta, used a $3.50 off coupon (at the same time that I purchased a deeply discounted Zoya nail polish) and walked out with this bad boy.


I've used it three times now and so far...I really like it! It doesn't seem harsh on my nails (you know, like some of the other brands). It certainly doesn't smell harsh. It doesn't dry out my nails and it removes every last remnant of polish. It doesn't leave a white film on my nails when I'm done.

I love the bottle style. It's so nice for easy dispensing. You can't spill anything from this (I think). That is a big plus in my book.

I know that so many people don't like the price but when you think about all the things that you do spend money on, all the cash you shell out for pretty polishes and special hand lotions and creams, you begin to realize that your hands are worth it. I've had such a problem with peeling nails, I was willing to try this. So far it has worked like a dream. Stay tuned for my empties and see what I think when I finish the bottle.


That may take a few months so...

No comments:

Post a Comment