Feb 3, 2015

e.l.f. Baked Highlighters


Hey There!

Sometimes, when I'm getting ready to go to the club, I like to have some extra shine on my cheeks. I like my cheeks be like, "BAM!" when people see me.

No, I don't club and I don't like my cheeks to ever "be like BAM!". But, sometimes I go out in the evening and I want a bit more highlight than I wear on a normal day of working. That's what these e.l.f. Baked Highlighters ($3) do for me.

I picked up two of them during my e.l.f. haul last year. I chose Blush Gems and Pink Diamonds because I thought they complemented my skin the best. I actually thought that Pink Diamonds would work better for me than Blush Gems but the opposite was actually true.

Both of these goodies are frosty and a little bit will definitely do ya! That means that they will last quite a bit longer. Pigmentation is great and you can clearly see the shade variances between the colors.


These highlighters are not chalky but not super smooth. They are a nice pop of highlight magic for your cheeks. Now, I wouldn't wear these every day. I think even with a light hand, you still would get too much for my everyday look. But, when I go out for an evening of food, friends and fun, I like to have a little bit extra sheen on my skin. These two beauties do it for me.

The container is cheapo reapo but not bad at all. I've seen many people that talk badly about it but you know what? If the container that this delightful stuff is in, is a bit cheap and I can get it for $3 instead of the container being higher end and I have to pay $13, I'll take the cheap container.


Have you tried the e.l.f. Baked Highlighters? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment