Feb 13, 2015

NYC Liquid Lipshines


Hey There!

The Dollar Tree surprises me sometimes. I mean, I always find cute things that I didn't know I needed until I saw it. But, every now and then a special gem pokes it's head out of the aisles. A week ago I was wandering down the makeup aisle and stumbled upon NYC Liquid Shine Lipshines.

Can I be honest? If you are the lady that I knocked over, I'm sorry (not really). You should have moved when you heard me say, "Oh wow! They have them!" That's the universal sign for, "You better move your butt lady!". She isn't hurt. No ambulance was called. If you try to identify me, I'll call you a liar.


Anyway, I picked up 4 of these lovelies lippies. I own other NYC Liquid Lipshines and love them.  This time I got (in picture order) Nude York City, Midtown Mulberry, Honey on the Hudson and Rivington Rose. Now, I must admit that on the hand they are a bit more pigmented than on my lips but they all do show up on my lips. The Nude York City is the sheerest and the second one, Midtown Mulberry is the deepest. I enjoyed the color of them all.

The formula is a bit on the thick side but not uncomfortably so. I enjoy it because I can add some color underneath and the gloss will keep the color for quite a while. These are what I call winter glosses because of how thick they are.


But don't take my word for it. Get yourself to the Dollar Tree and try them out. Come on -- it's only a dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment