Feb 12, 2015

e.l.f. Warm Bronzer & Blush




Hey There!

I'm going to cheat on my e.l.f. haul review, just a little bit. I ordered a big e.l.f. package last November and I've been, little by little, reviewing everything that I purchased. The cheat is that a few weeks ago I had an event to go and I left home with my makeup bag in preparation of doing my face before I got there. Problem was, I forgot blush. I was near a T.J. Maxx and ran in and picked up a blush! Smart!


First things first -- I purchased the e.l.f. Warm Bronzer in Warm ($3). There are 4 quadrants of color. I tried to swatch them for you but they all blend into my skin. You can't even see the colors. And, that was the problem. I got no color coverage, just sheen. It's a nice set but not for my skin tone.


That was the same thing with the e.l.f. Blush in Blushing Rose ($2.39). It looks like there would be a lot of rosy pink color but there isn't. It doesn't come off on me at all. Too bad because it is really pretty!


I think paler skin would benefit from both of these colors. Women of Color or anyone with a tan is not going to like these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment