Feb 10, 2015

New Products That I Have To Have!

Hey There!

I spend a ridiculous amount of time reading blogs and watching YouTube videos dedicated to beauty and nails and such. What I've been reading recently is about all of the new stuff that is coming out in 2015. And, I have been salivating. A. Lot.

There is a lot of great stuff planned for 2015 and some of it I want to see from afar, some of it I want right now!


(Photo credit Stylebistro.com)

Deborah Lippman All About That Base base coat ($20) - I am kinda excited about this. I like base coats. I like the ones that nourish while they protect your nail from staining. I only have 1 Deborah Lippmann nail polish but I am looking to get more. I certainly got excited about this base coat. I'm almost out of my current base coats so maybe I'll put a few dollars away and get this when it's time.

Caudalíe Premier Cru The Elixir Dry Oil ($99) - I've mentioned my love of Caudalíe. I currently have my Caudalíe Beauty Elixir spray that I am in love with. I just requested a sample of the dry oil online. If it's a great as I think it will be, I'm just out $99.


(Photo credit Stylebistro.com)

Dial Miracle Oil Marula Oil Body Wash ($5). You know I love body wash. I have been trying not to buy a lot of it so I am picking and choosing my new bath products carefully. I do believe that this one will the fight. I am so excited to try it.

Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipsticks ($28) - Just one! Or maybe two. I love Bite Beauty lippies so much. I wore Pepper on my lips today and raved about how creamy it is. No, they aren't cheap but this is something I'm going to have to save up my pennies and try. Just one! Or two.

Sally Hansen Polish ($2.99 and up) - I want every new color that they have. No, not really (YES, REALLY!). I don't have to have any of the Patent Glosses (yet) or any of the new Insta-Dri's but The Complete Salon Manicure has some great colors out. Ginger Zinger, Scarlet Lacquer and Snow Globe need to come home with me.


(Photo credit Sallyhansen.com)

The Luxe Lace and Velvet Texture lines don't interest me but Hard As Nails Xtreme will be coming home with me. Mauve Over is already at my house. It's touted as the color of the year. Lightshow, Disco Ball and Bare It All will probably be at my house as well. I know that I don't need another polish but damn it! I like polish. Don't bother me.

Sephora Favorites - The Great Cleanse ($48). I really like the Sephora Favorite because (in this case) you get 12 mini cleansers that you get to try out before purchasing large ones. I'm already using 1 of these but the Caudalíe Cleansing Water, Origins Face Wash and the Boscia Cleansing Sponge look like winners. The things that I've already tried or have a full size of can go home with friends.


(Photo credit acnefree.com)

AcneFree Drying Lotion ($5) - I am excited about this product for the kiddo. She has a really bad acne problem (cause she's a teenager) and we've tried everything. I didn't try other drying lotions because I was so unsure about them and it was quite a bit to drop. But, this produce is more reasonable. I'll let you folks know how it works.

So that's what I'm currently drooling over. Don't worry. I'll probably purchase everything I mentioned and you'll get reviews. The only thing I might not buy is the Caudalíe Premier Cru The Elixir Dry Oil. However, my birthday is in April so....


Just stay tuned. Your life will be rewarded quicker that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment