Feb 9, 2015

e.l.f. Flawless Finish foundation


Hey There!

I've been playing with my e.l.f. Flawless Finish foundation for several weeks now. I don't wear foundation a lot so I don't buy a lot and I don't pay a lot for what I do buy. The e.l.f. Flawless Finish foundation fit the bill perfectly. It's only six bucks and if it didn't work or went bad, surely I'd get my $6 out of it. 

I researched online and decided to try the shade Caramel. I got lucky because it's a perfect match. Now, once I get some sun, I'll have to switch it up.


The bottle is so "high end". It's a square glass bottle with a sleek black cap. It has a pump top and for me, 1 pump is almost too much (I only wear a thin layer of foundation). It gives light to medium coverage, depending on how much you use. You can go medium coverage and not look cakey. Nice!

The staying power is great. I put this on at 6am and was still lookin' pretty good when I got home about 6pm. I used a primer so I didn't have any oily patches in my T-zone. Had I been going out for dinner or drinks after work, I might have blotted a bit with finishing powder.


Over all, this is great stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment