Feb 21, 2015

Butter London's Lolly



Hey there!

I have discovered sooo many new nail polish brands at stores like T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and Ross. Almost all of my Essie, OPI, and China Glaze polishes came from these stores. I find the most gorgeous colors. I can buy whole sets for half or even a third of the full price. I go to those stores first and dig through to find gems. I have found goodies thirty miles or more from home just stopping at a random Marshalls. I love finding a $2.00 bottle of Essie...you know, the same one that I never would have picked up at $8.50. 

In all my years of searching, I have struck gold a lot but I had yet to find a Butter London polish that I liked. I've seen Butter London polishes but not ones that I wanted to put on my finger or toe nails. 

Until now. 


Do you see the magic? Do you understand the joy I felt when I found this bottle of Lolly? I squealed in the store (sales ladies should really get use to this squeal and then dance thing that I do). I put that sucker in my shopping cart and guarded it like it was a newborn child. I'm sure you understand. 

I waited for a week to use this.  I knew that I was going to take my time with this one. And, I knew that it would be my special pop of color for my toes. Yes, I knew that my tootsies would enjoy this luxury. 

If a good Butter London sale pops up, sure I might buy a few to try them out but this is my starter color. I'm going to try this out and see if I like Butter London.


So where my next $60 goes is all up to you Lolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment