Jan 17, 2015

Quickie Review - e.l.f. Essential Long-Wear Lipliner Pencil


Hey There!

It's amazing. I just ranted about how the tiny $5 Sephora lip liners were horrible and tugged on my lips and then the next day I pick up my $1 e.l.f. Essential Long-Wear Lipliner Pencils and they work like a dream. 

Yes ma'am. The two cheapo, reapo e.l.f. lip liners wore so beautifully! I purchased Bark and Bitter during my big e.l.f. haul, just hoping they'd be okay. Little did I know that they would be fantastic!

They are soft and glide on so easily. The colors are very pigmented and they stay where you put them. No, they don't last all day but I get several hours wear in. I was pretty impressed. 

I can also get away with filling my lips in with both of these and then just adding a balm for gloss. I like when my lip liner can double as a lipstick. When it's a $1 lip liner that's even better!!

In the $1 line there are only 4 colors total. The two that I am missing are Natural Blush and Mauve Luxe. You know that I won't be missing them for long and at a $1, why should I?

Have you tried these lip liners? Have you noticed an e.l.f. trend in my cosmetics? Yep. I have been preferring the e.l.f. products over more expensive products!


If e.l.f. keeps it up, I won't ever make Sephora VIB Rouge!

No comments:

Post a Comment