Jan 31, 2015

Quickie Review - Black Radiance True Complexion Soft Focus Finishing Powder



Hey There!

I have mentioned before that Black Radiance often gets overlooked in the drugstore store. They are normally in smaller displays, nestled in between 2 larger brands. Or, they sit off to the side and don't catch your eye as you turn the corner of the aisle. I saw this beauty at my local RiteAid for $6.99 with a $1 off coupon ($5.99) only because I was looking at nail polish next to it. It's the Black Radiance True Complexion Soft Focus Finishing Powder. It is huge so it definitely stood out.

The packaging is a bit cheapy cheap but I love the feel of it! It's big and round and all the warm tones blend in together. There appeared to be 3 different shades in the store but I only found 2 of these in Golden Almond Finish. Score, because it looked like my shade.


I shouldn't have been surprised when I tried this and fell in love with it. If I can find Black Radiance in my shade, I normally like it. This is certainly no different. The powder is so soft, it's almost creamy. It blends in like a dream and has no smell at all! The back of the package states that it is lightweight with a silky texture. So true. Because this powder isn't heavy, I can also use this as a blotting powder after work if I have some other place to go.


There is a lot of powder in this container, so it's very cost effective. This is one of the best finishing powders that I've found. I'm very happy that I stumbled upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment